Redbox Automated Retail, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Coinstar, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSTR), offers new-release DVD, Blu-ray Disc® and video game rentals through its network of conveniently located, self-service kiosks. Redbox has rented more than 2 billion discs and is available at more than 42,400 kiosks across over 34,600 locations nationwide, including select McDonald’s restaurants, leading grocery, drug and convenience stores, select Walmart locations and Walgreens locations in select markets. For more information, visit www.redbox.com Information about Coinstar can be found at www.coinstar.com .
The Redbox Instant by Verizon brings together two innovative companies known for creating brands that customers trust and products consumers want. With immediate DVD and Blu-ray rental through Redbox and instant broadband content from Verizon, we’ll be uniquely positioned to deliver the best of both worlds – physical and digital – to all consumers nationwide. We’ll make it easy for everyone to access and enjoy the entertainment they want to see, using any providers’ mobile or home broadband service – anytime, anywhere.
Working at Redbox Instant by Verizon means you can enjoy the freedom and creativity of a start-up business with the resources of two recognized, established companies, plus more opportunities, more fun, more flexibility, more “wow”. You’ll do this with the aid of world-class technologies and services at your disposal. By creating new choices for our customers, you’ll take entertainment to a new level.
Sr Web Developer
Senior Developer to work with the business and product management to create exciting new consumer-facing applications. Applications will target Windows 8 and Xbox One platforms.
- Designing, implementing, and supporting WinJS software solutions
- Proactively communicate with the development, QA teams and management to anticipate issues and process improvements
- Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork using the Agile development methodology
Education and Experience:
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio and other tools to troubleshoot technical issues
- Understanding of SDLC and Scrum/Agile
In addition to a rewarding career, Coinstar, Inc. offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation. For more information about this position and to apply, please visit our website at www.coinstarinc.com/careers .
- Practical experience developing Windows 8 and application with WinJS required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preffered
- 8-10 years overall development experience
- 2+ years overall experience with C# with a solid understanding of the language
- Experience with web development
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience using and managing change management tools, i.e. Git, Subversion
- Experience with a wide variety of testing tools and technques, i.e. QUnit
Renting more than 3 billion discs to date, Redbox is America's destination for movies and video games. With 35,900 locations nationwide,...