Investigate and settle advanced, large loss, complex claims promptly and equitably under minimal supervision. Work within established authority on moderate-to-difficult claims.
- Review coverages, determine liability and compensability, secure information, arrange property damage appraisals and settle claims utilizing claims best practices.
- Evaluate and sets reserves using independent judgment.
- Assist supervisor and company attorneys in preparing cases for litigations.
- Conduct training and mentor new hires.
- Perform duties in other areas as requested.
- Bachelor's degree
- Technical claims investigations/settling experience
- Adjuster License according to jurisdiction
- At least 4 years experience in Claims or similar organization
- Industry designations (IIA, AIC, AEI and/or CPCU)
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you :
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries;
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career;
- Strong benefits pac kage including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.
Crawford & Company - 10 months ago