If you want to be able to drive down the freeway and see the result of your hard work on a huge, vibrantly lit LED billboard, this is the job for you! Clear Channel's digital displays are deployed throughout the world. From large billboards to smaller panels within transit stations, the number of signs and the features we offer continue to grow. The entire platform is powered by custom, cutting-edge software. From the user-interfaces used to schedule content, to the distribution of it to the billboards, to the playback itself; all of it uses custom software, primarily based on Microsoft's .NET Framework.
You will be a core member of the digital billboard project team, working on all aspects of the product. This includes rich clients, player software, web services, Windows services, public-facing web sites, and databases. You will help to design and build new features to enhance the product. You, along with the entire team, will also provide support for the production application. You will work closely with all team members: developers, testers, project managers, business analysts, and architects. The work will frequently be challenging, from both technical and timeframe standpoints.
We are looking for an individual who is excited about software, and who relishes the chance to solve many different types of problems. You need to be able to troubleshoot problems well, and learn new technologies quickly. Good communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential. Remote positions are not being considered; you will need to work out of our San Antonio offices.
- Proficient in WPF or Silverlight.
- Experience with web services, such as: WCF, ASMX, REST, JSON
- Strong database development skills, preferably using SQL Server 2005/2008. T-SQL strength is a plus.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of the .NET Framework, including concepts as threading, garbage collection, reflection.
- Intermediate to advanced C# skills
- Proficient using Visual Studio, and Team Foundation Server experience is a plus.
- C++ experience, whether professional or educational, is a plus.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks, such as NUnit or MSTest.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related field and/or equivalent experience required.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, EAP, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
Clear Channel Communications - 2 years ago
This company leaves few open channels on the radio dial. Clear Channel Communications is the #1 radio company in the US, with about 860...