SENIOR .Net TECH LEAD EXPERTS
NYC & BOSTON
NorthPoint® Digital is looking for Senior. .Net Technology Leads who have a passion for delivering killer web and mobile experiences and wowing customers.
If you want to revolutionize the way people build, manage and use websites, you have no better place to work than here.
ABOUT NORTHPOINT® DIGITAL
WE LEAD WITH EXPERIENCE
NorthPoint Digital builds enterprise digital platforms to support and transform user experiences and interactions across the web, mobile, and social touch points – helping organizations drive revenue through their online channels. Our expertise includes but is not limited to Content Strategy, Information Architecture, Content Management Systems, Web Technology, Search, SEO, Social Media, and Mobile.
We have developed numerous websites/web applications, some scaling to over 2 million page views per hour as well as sites with over 500,000 pieces of content. Our goal is to help organizations optimize their digital and mobile presence through a perfect blend of strategy, experience, and technology.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide senior level analysis, architecture, design and development skills
- Construct full project plans for multiple resources including estimating timeframes, multi-resource plans, and reconciliation
- Function as Sr. Technical resource and work with minimal supervision and guarantee the technical delivery of all work you and your team are directly involved in
- Display ability to work independently at a client
- Deep knowledge in a vertical industry or horizontal area of expertise supported by NorthPoint
All candidates must exhibit proven delivery skills with Content Management Solutions in high-traffic public domains with a proven track record of sound code design, reuse, and maintenance. Ideal candidates will possess end-to-end knowledge of the content management and web application space, including performance, scalability, design and tuning for cloud and physical server environments, data migration, SEO strategy execution, CDN implementation, metrics, third-party web services integration, and general knowledge of open source products and frameworks. The successful candidate will have expertise in general system administration in both Windows and Unix/Linux environments, database administration and tuning, and web server configuration.
Nice to have:
- Minimum BA in CS or equivalent field experience
- C# a must, .NET 4.0 minimum (4.5 a plus), ASP.NET 4, IIS 7, SQL 2008 R2, Visual Studio 2010 (2012 a plus)
- Familiarity with Gang of Four design patterns
- Source Code Control (SCC) DVCS experience (Git, Github)
- Speak and Write English clearly
- Familiarity with Agile Development (SCRUM a plus)
COMPETITIVE PAY & BENEFITS:
- MVC & MS AppFabric
- Content Management: Sitecore, Ektron, Umbraco, DotNetNuke
- Familiarity with POSA Enterprise Design Patterns, Continuous Integration Experience
- Cloud: EC2, Azure, OpenStack (OpenShift), Heroku, Google App Engine
Annual compensation, Medical, Dental, Vision, Long and Short Term Disability, 401K Plan with Company Match, Flexible Spending Account, Public Transportation Incentives, Company Paid Training Programs.
Email resumes to email@example.com PLEASE NO AGENCIES OR STAFFING RECRUITERS
NorthPoint is a leading business and technology consulting firm specializing in custom business applications and solutions that help clients...