About the Company:
SHIFT is the real-time marketing platform of choice for 10 of the top 20 global advertisers, empowering brands and agencies to manage, advertise and analyze their marketing initiatives in real-time. The SHIFT platform provides users access to the SHIFT Open Marketing Cloud, a suite of best-in-class marketing apps which includes SHIFT Media Manager, the leading social advertising app. SHIFT is 1 of 3 companies in the world to earn the Facebook sPMD and Twitter Ads API distinction. SHIFT is based in Los Angeles, with additional offices in Palo Alto, Chicago and New YorkFor more information, visit www.SHIFT.com.
About the Job:
The primary role of a Sr. Account Executive is to represent SHIFT to our external customers, to develop, generate and maintain new and existing business for the company.
- Develop a comprehensive plan to drive revenue by selling our products to top-tier, national advertisers and interactive agencies
- Ensure broad penetration of accounts, execute against the plan, and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets in a highly competitive marketplace
- Find, develop, and close opportunities, from lead generation and prospecting to owning the sales process and strategy
- Understand customer requirements from both a business and technical perspective • Develop and sustain high level customer relationships and serve as a trusted consultant who will help optimize clients’ advertising investments
- Work collaboratively with all levels of staff in the Sales, Client Services, Product and Marketing team to drive revenue growth through our ongoing product and technology developments
- Build and effectively communicate a comprehensive sales strategy and marketing plans for successful campaigns
- Positions requires 5-10 years Digital Ad Sales experience .
- Knowledge of the social landscape is a plus .
- Proven annual revenue generation of $15MM - $20MM
- Proven success and existing strong relationships with agencies and brands within your territory
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational abilities, able to take ownership over key accounts and drive business
- Able to work at an appropriate or accelerated pace
- Capability of expanding quickly into the larger responsibilities as the company grows rapidly
- Must be able to work very independently, but also fit into a strong team environment
- Computer literacy a must.
- Experience working with/knowledge of Salesforce
- Bachelor’s Degree
SHIFT - 14 months ago