Job Description: I. General Summary:|
The Senior Account Manager is a dedicated client advocate responsible for understanding our client's business rules, top priorities and monitoring project execution within Infogroup. Responsible for ensuring key strategic initiatives are executed based on clients needs and timeline expectations. Role requires occasional onsite presence in client's office.
II. Essential Job Functions:*
1. Client Relationship
2. Client Management
- Dedicated client advocate responsible for developing and maintaining successful client relationships
- Utilize strong understanding of client's marketing program goals, priorities and business rules to assist with making business decisions and identifying growth opportunities.
3. Client Growth
- Responsible for leading key client meetings, tracking action items and ensuring they are completed in a timely manner
- Responsible for managing daily/weekly/periodic communication needs for the client
- Serve as an extension of the client’s team while working with Yesmail cross functional resources to accomplish client’s goals including engineering, strategy and creative services.
- Key participant in quarterly client business reviews.
4. Client Project Management
- Utilize client business knowledge and direct marketing experience to identify opportunities for growth
- Responsible for presenting clients with the full-spectrum of Yesmail products and services
- Contributes to client annual growth plans, which drive revenue as well as follow a strategic, lifecycle management plan
5. Client Program Performance
- Assist with definition of client business requirements and use cases.
- Maintain cross-functional project list to track key strategic initiatives.
- Work with client to ensure projects are prioritized based on current needs.
- Work with Yesmail cross-functional resources to ensure top priority projects are completed in a timely manner.
- Manage client communication and expectation setting based on project status.
- Ensure end deliverables accurately reflect client’s business requirements
- Understand client’s program performance, key performance indicators and trends
- Provide high-level strategic thought, email best practices knowledge, quarterly benchmarks and analysis
- Coordination of standard and custom report creation and delivery using team members and other department resources
- Provide analysis on basic campaign reports as needed and on recurring custom reports
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. In-depth knowledge of email and/or interactive marketing space – Email Service Provider and/or Interactive Marketing agency experience strongly preferred.
2. Expert in day-to-day client relationship management
3. Experienced and collaborative team leader
4. Proficient in CRM-related database technology solutions
5. Proficient in project management
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. College graduate
2. 5+ years experience managing client relationships with proven track record of success.
Infogroup helps companies increase sales and customer loyalty through its high-value data and innovative multi-channel digital and offline marketing solutions. Infogroup enables its clients – from local businesses to Fortune 100 companies – to target, connect with and engage their most valuable audiences. With cutting edge technology and analytics bolstered by our proprietary, real time Data Axle ™ of contextually relevant information on more than 220 million individuals and 21 million businesses, Infogroup delivers the complete spectrum of value added data, direct and digital marketing solutions.
Infogroup offers an attractive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits. At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally.
We hope you make the decision to join us by clicking the following link and creating an on-line profile with us at:
Please reference requisition number PRTYS1838
Infogroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/D/V.
Infogroup - 2 years ago
Making business information available for marketing purposes keeps this group together. Formerly infoUSA, Infogroup is a provider of data...