Company : Leading Manufacturer of Plastic Shrink Film (DS-138-13)
Position: Senior Account Manager (Sales)
Reports To: Director of Sales
Location: Greensboro, NC Area
Compensation: Base Salary $ 75,000+/-
Benefits: Full Benefits Package
OUR CLIENT: A Leading International Shrink Film & Print Packaging Materials Mfr.
THE OPPORTUNITY: The Sr. Sales Account Manager for Plastic Shrink Film enjoys both domestic and international territory. Among the many, diverse responsibilities which the successful candidate MUST possess:
The Successful Candidate for: Senior Sales Manager WILL bring to the table..
Knowledge of Conversion and/or Printing
- B.A., B.S. plus Significant Printing Industry Experience in Shrink Film, Sales Management, and Plastics.
- Minimum 5yrs of Experience in a Plastics / Print / Films Manufacturing Plant
- Ability to Develop Full Market Potential of Current Customers
- Demonstrated Ability to Develop and Build Solid Customer Relationships
- A Polished, Professional Communication Style
- Experience Working in a Technical Environment with Process
About The River Group
- Ability to Listen and Gather Key Information, and Accurately Report to Co.
- Experience Preparing Accurate Sales Forecasts, and Reports .
- 10% Domestic & International Air Travel is Required in this position.
Resumes presented to The River Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to the company you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations