Job Description:POSITION SUMMARY:|
The Technical & SEC Reporting Manager is responsible for
SEC and other financial reporting compliance
requirements as well as implementing external reporting
initiatives and assisting in technical accounting
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in drafting SEC filings and other external
- Assists in footnote preparation for various external
preparation of related white papers.
- Prepares the statement of cash flows.
- Assists in technical accounting research, including
that issues are resolved and financial results are
- Challenges and understands financial information so
properly recorded and presented.
reviews and year-end audit process.
- Coordinates with external auditors for quarterly
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Performs account and variance analysis.
- Participates in SOX compliance initiatives.
- Special projects and other duties as needed.
Accounting, combination or equivalent work
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of Corporate Accounting, Public
- Skilled in US GAAP and SEC reporting rules and
supervision and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, work with little
including strong technical writing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Interact effectively as part of a team.
- Handle a dynamic work environment with competing
at all levels within the organization.
- Build positive working relationships with employees
additional hours as required.
- Exercise sound judgment when making decisions.
- Able to meet deadlines as necessary and work
Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Good problem solver/creative thinker.
- “Can-do” attitude, pro-active and resourceful.
- Highly proficient in MS office applications: Word,
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
Management consolidation and reporting tools.
- Exposure to XBRL.
- Knowledge of JD Edwards general ledger application.
- Hyperion Enterprise and/or Hyperion Financial
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES:
- Real estate industry a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- CPA required.