Founded in 2003, YouSendIt was working in the cloud before the term was even coined. At first the service was a simple way to send the large attachments that email couldn’t process, but has since grown to offer full online storage and management capabilities. Today, the company serves 40 million registered users across 193 countries and 98 percent of the Fortune 500. Aside from offering consumers an essential free service, YouSendIt’s renowned reliability, untouched data security and endless innovation make it the go-to solution for businesses, big and small.
YouSendIt is looking for exceptional people to help deliver the next generation of collaboration services and revolutionize the way people work. We like creative, innovative, smart folk who take the initiative and don’t want to hand it back. If that sounds like you and you want to work for a fun and friendly company in an exciting and growing space, find your next great job at YouSendIt.
• Build and manage database for SEM insights using data from multiple parties
• Build and automate alert systems for Acquisition Marketing channels
• Manage 3rd party tools and settings for Search Marketing
• Technical and analytical lead for acquisition programs
• Provide Daily, Weekly and Monthly aggregations of data from multiple sources for acquisition marketing team
• Perform AdHoc analyses to drive actionable recommendations for future programs
• Own testing calendar and collaborate with cross functional teams to implement tests
• Troubleshoot systems and be primary POC for technical marketing questions
• Work with marketing team to evaluate and implement new programs
• Work with finance team to ensure continuity between reporting systems
• Manage discrepancies between data sets and own bug discovery and resolution
Education and Experience:
• 5+ years of marketing analytics experience including database administration and alert systems.
• Knowledge of online marketing, web analytics, search marketing, and landing page optimization
• Experience with cross-group collaboration
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience with event-driven marketing, campaign management, targeting, and marketing automation
• BA/BS in computer science or related technical field
For more information visit our website at YouSendIt. Inc.
YouSendit is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.