Preparation and distribution of various daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports and analyses. Design and develop reports to track MMNA/MMCA finance program results. Analyze program results and communicate findings regarding finance program costs and program effectiveness. Provide program enhancement recommendations to management based on program analysis and program performance report evaluations. Support the development and implementation of business and systems solutions including processes and systems enhancements.
1. Support the activities of MMCA’s Sales, Marketing, Operations and Credit Risk departments with appropriate data and analysis using SQL/Business Objects/Access programs.
2. Design and develop reports to track MMNA/MMCA finance program results. Analyze program results and communicate findings regarding finance program costs and effectiveness. Coordinate with multiple departments to ensure programs and offering are cohesive with MMCA objectives.
3. Compile data from Zone Field Managers and summarize and furnish finding to management for review.
4. Responsible for MMCA Marketing and Vendor Relations reporting and analysis. This includes application and booking reports, forecasting, competitive analysis, demographic analysis, trend reports, default and delinquent reports, program analysis, and ad-hoc reporting as required.
5. Coordinate with multiple departments to ensure programs and offerings are cohesive with MMCA objectives.
6. Ensure the accuracy of reports and communications and that these are published and distributed according to established deadlines.
7. Track dealer and filed performance and analyze data trends to improve performance and engagement. Analyze dealer program utilization. Recommend future programs based on specific program performance and usage.
8. Creatively provide enhancements to dealer communications to gain maximum dealer attention as well as effectively communicate program messaging.
9. Analyze the results of the reported information, validating to other sources to ensure integrity and accuracy.
10. Perform ad-hoc analyses to assess effectiveness of retail programs and special initiatives.
11. Prepare reports for presentations/other purposes as necessary.
12. Perform other duties as assigned or required.
• 5-7 years prior exempt level experience in operations or marketing for a financial services company.
• 5-7 years prior SQL, Business Objects, Access programming, reporting, analysis experience.
• BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Automotive finance industry experience.
• MBA or other related advanced degree in Business, Finance, or Math disciplines