Promote the expansion of non-ticket revenue by providing reports and analysis to product managers; develop ROIs and forward looking forecasts. Build Dashboards and other self service reports to track performance of each ancillary product and to provide senior management with vital statistics on ancillary revenue performance.
- Reports and Analysis: Assist product managers by providing reports and analysis that facilitate- new or expanded revenues or decreased costs via the creation or modification of fees and unbundling.
- Post-deployment monitoring and reporting: To monitor and report in time fashion any drop in revenue stream post deployment.
- Accuracy of Ancillary Revenue Forecast: Provide accurate weekly and monthly forecasts as well as annual budget.
- Revenue Management: Study demand and supply of bags/seats and help product managers optimize pricing and maximize revenue.
- Prioritize Reporting Needs: Prioritize and follow up with BI to ensure completion of UAs as per the priority.
- Provide Relevant and Timely Information: Build automated reports that run or dashboards that refresh on a predefined schedule and provide performance measures in a proactive fashion.
- Report Accurate Data: Cross-validate with alternate sources to ensure variance within reasonable limits.
- Ability to parse raw data to form effective executive overviews that deliver accurate and informative information.
- Experience querying BI data-marts and building custom reports and dashboards using BI tools like Business Objects.
- Ability to administer Web Analytics tools like Google Analytics, Webtrends, etc.
- Experience building statistical models using SAS or R Statistical Computing language.
- Must possess expert Excel skills and a general proficiency in other MS Office programs.
- Experience creating forward looking forecasts using regression, time-series and other statistical methodologies.
- High degree of understanding for revenue management and ability to understand what actions will maximize revenue or reduce costs.
- Ability to analyze and understand problems with multiple variables and isolate key factors affecting performance
- Enjoy pulling information from different sources and analyzing it
- High level of business acumen; able to start producing in a very short timeframe.
- Must be able to efficiently make progress on multiple projects varying in complexity and scope simultaneously without constant supervision.
- Should be a leader, motivator, self starter with creative, analytical, independent thinking.
- Must understand, and be willing to embrace the Ultra Low Cost model of Spirit Airlines.
- Must be able to give oral and written presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- MBA or Masters degree in a quantitative major with some MIS experience.
- Masters degree in Industrial Engineering with focus on MIS or Statistics.
- Experience in developing BI Dashboards, Database / SQL and building forecasts are required.
- Experience in Pricing and Revenue Management, Marketing, Project Management, Airline, creating and maintaining budgets are all preferred.
- Experience with statistical modeling in SAS or R Statistical Computing language, Data Mining, Web Analytics (Google Analytics, Webtrends, etc) are all preferred.
- Must be willing to work non-traditional business hours from time to time as the job requirements dictate
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial workplace with shifting priorities and understand how to get work done and meet deadlines in this environment.
Spirit Airlines (NASDAQ: SAVE) is the ultra-low cost airline of the Americas and Home of the Bare Fare. Spirit’s fares are unbundled;...