Meet Virgin America
Virgin America is a brand new airline dedicated to making flying good again. Virgin America incorporates the Virgin Brand’s world-renowned customer focus and distinctive style, to create a high-value, low-fare airline that’s reinventing domestic flying through award-winning service and innovative amenities.
Are you Virgin enough? If you have the thirst and creativity to make this the most wowed airline in the sky, then we promise to make this a Company where inspired people like you will always love to work.
Main Purpose of the Role
Under the direction of the Marketing Director, the Sr. Analyst, Digital Marketing will primarily be responsible for monitoring with the daily management of the digital marketing programs, reviewing, accepting and managing all new digital marketing project requests, preparing schedules for them and arranging necessary internal and external resources to complete the assignments.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Works with internal and external partners to deliver on digital marketing performance goals. Effectively implements plans/ tactics and evaluates the success against pre-determined metrics.
- Proactively analyzes KPI’s and web analytics to ensure campaign performs to plan.
- Conveys program/campaign concepts to internal and external partners, including information pertaining to competitive research, experience planning, information architecture, usability, and interaction design.
- Works directly with brand team and internal web design subject matter experts to create and develop models, codify interface and design work, analyze content, and deploy usability testing (developing test plans, building prototypes, conducting tests and analyzing results).
- Works with legal and technical support groups to ensure legal approval and accuracy of technical content and product positioning and claim.
- Generate digital marketing performance reports and provide insights and recommendations for improving campaign performance.
- Manage digital marketing projects from start to finish. Develop creative briefs and work orders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Marketing, Advertising or a related field 3-5 years of experience working in digital marketing (SEM, Display, Affiliate, Mobile and Social)
- 3-5 years using PPC Bidding platforms i.e. Marin, Kenshoo 2-4 years managing campaigns using DSP technology and other display platforms
- 1-3 years developing, executing and analyzing A/B tests and usability test with positive outcomes
- Demonstrates strategic and holistic thinking about online marketing and its place within the marketing mix
- Effective and proven project management skills
- Organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, changing environment, while performing well and delivering high-quality results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Analytics
Virgin America - 12 months ago
An offspring of Sir Richard Branson's Virgin Group, Virgin America took flight just as high fuel prices and a recession rocked the...