Coach, founded in 1941, is America's premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today's consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach you will be in great company!
Primary Purpose: This position will support the Director of Direct Marketing in building, executing and analyzing direct to consumer marketing strategies in support of North America.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Direct Marketing to...
- Assist with driving direct marketing strategy for North America via direct mail programs, email campaigns, and mobile marketing initiatives
- Build customer segmentation (RFM) in CRM tool, create mail lists and transmit to vendors for deployment
- Responsible for campaign analysis including by segment performance, by store results, lift vs control measurement; share high level insights and recommendations for campaign optimization
- Responsible for campaign reporting across markets. Conduct ad-hoc analysis pulling data from multiple sources including historical performance trends / benchmarking
- Liason with internal business partners (IT, coach.com, International Marketing ) and outside vendors (global database, email service provider) to ensure timely/accurate delivery of mail/email files
- Assist with new customer acquisition efforts, analysis and development of strategies to address regional specific requests
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills
- Great attention to detail and excellent multi-tasking skills
- Strong teamwork abilities
An outstanding professional will have...
- Minimum 3-5 years professional experience working in a CRM tool, direct marketing background a plus
- Excellent analytical skills with quantitative/business undergraduate degree
- High degree of proficiency in PC applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with databases strongly desired. UNICA proficiency preferred
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. *LI-KM1 Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
Coach - 9 months ago
The International Coach Federation is the largest global organization for coaches, with more than 11,000 members in 80 countries. The...