Sr. Analyst, Applications/Information Systems/Jacksonville, FL
Coach, founded in 1941 is America’s premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today’s consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and great benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach you will be in great company!
Purpose of Role
The Senior Systems Analyst will be responsible for providing WM systems support to the Global Distribution Operation. Additional applications supported are custom applications, FKI-PTL, FTZ, QC, MHE Interfaces, Labor Management, Performance Management, Operational Reporting, etc. In this role, the person will be required to understand the business needs of these areas and to design and implement the appropriate technology solutions.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Information Systems to…
Responsible for problem solving at the level of the projects assigned. Independent thinker and worker is desired. Must have a good understanding, desire and ability to delve into cross-functional issues. Decision-making authority commensurate with individual’s role on the project. The degree of complexity in problem solving will range from low to high depending on the project. At this level the individual will be able to look to peers and management for problem solving and decision-making direction.
- Partner with Business Units to understand and prioritize information needs, and translate business requirements into systems solutions. This would include requirements from Ecometry, eCOM, SAP, and interfaces with other systems.
- Partner with Corporate IS in the implementation of enhancements and resolution of issues when impacting the Jacksonville Distribution Center.
- Support the implementation of system enhancements and new systems through the project life cycle. Responsibilities include: Developing the functional and technical design, configuring WM, providing guidance to programmers, system testing, coordinating user testing and implementation into production.
- Provide support in the areas of data analysis, development and management, as well as participation in data warehousing initiatives.
- Participate in Special initiatives as needed.
- Develop training materials and deliver systems training as needed.
- On-call support as needed.
- Systems development – WM development & configuration.
- Partner with Business Units, Customer Service, and Operations in the implementation and support of the application systems
- Partner with IS technical staff to design and implement solutions
- Communicate status/progress and issues to Business Management, End-users and IS management
The accomplished individual will possess…
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. *LI-JI Visit Coach at www.coach.com
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong inter-personal and organization skills
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years applications development experience. (Manhattan Associate’s WM preferred, SAP Sales & Distribution or Order Management is a plus)
- A minimum of 2 years WM processing experience
- A minimum of 2 years warehouse operational experience helpful.
- RPG programming a plus.
- Crystal Reporting and/or Cognos experience a plus.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills, with experience in partnering with business users and other IS team members to design and implement systems
- Experience in managing multiple, simultaneous tasks
- Data warehousing, reporting, info structure knowledge helpful
- Basic familiarity with iSeries operations
- Have a good attention to details while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Good grasp of time management and ability to prioritize competing tasks
Coach - 2 years ago
Coach, Inc. is an American luxury leather goods company that got its start manufacturing small leather goods. Coach is known for ladies'...