Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities.
That's Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers - and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
Enterprise Operations Services is looking for a new member of the Management Information & Analysis team. The candidate will be responsible for the oversight and maintenance of all new and existing management information processes/reports, including products delivered in state-of-the-art business intelligence tools. In addition, this person will work closely with Enterprise Operations customers of all levels in order to respond to inquiries received. Close interaction with other areas within Enterprise Operations Services and/or Information Technology will be needed to ensure our products/deliverables continuously meet customer's needs.
- Interface with end users/customers to understand and log issues that have been encountered, or enhancements being requested, to information delivery products.
- Independently research/analyze issues/enhancements to determine root cause and/or possible solutions.
- Facilitate working sessions with stakeholders to prioritize and obtain business requirements for enhancements.
- Communicate status/risks to end customers.
- Perform Adhoc reporting and data retrieval as needed
- Develop solutions in the following technology: SQL Server, Teradata, Excel, Access, TM1*, Cognos*, QlikView* (*Experience a plus, but not required).
- Testing of changes in addition to full regression testing of applications.
- Data Modeling, Warehousing & Database Design
- Proficiency with SQL, Teradata
- Advance knowledge of MS Access & Excel
- Robust data mining skills. Aptitude with various tools designed for data extraction, transport, load (ETL) and storage
- Maintain prioritized lists of enhancements.
- Develop robust reporting outputs to meet customer requirements; design and deliver monthly management reports within team guidelines
- Actively work with Information Technology on statuses/issues, address accordingly.
- Improve existing processes to streamline work flows to better the end user/customer experience.
- Interact with technical team members to communicate changes needed to information delivery products. Technical team can be either members within the EOS MI team or in the Information Technology Support area.
- Participate in testing efforts related to changes being implemented.
- Critical thinking and analysis.
- Team work and collaborative work style.
- Ability to coordinate activities with others and organize work efficiently and effectively
- Advanced understanding of various analytical and reporting processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated ability to present subjects to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Understanding of a solution delivery lifecycle. Able to manage self and projects through the lifecycle
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We actively promote a drug-free workplace.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Management Information Systems, Information Technology or other related field.
Sabre Holdings, an S&P 500 company, is a world leader in travel commerce, retailing travel products and providing distribution and...