Minimum BS Computer Science or related, MS Preferred
seeking a resource with a strong background in SOA implementations, especially BPEL. Ideal candidate must have very good written and oral communication skills and must be able to work in a very dynamic environment. Candidate must also be able to work with little supervision and delivery high quality work products against agreed upon timelines.
- 6+ years experience Design, Develop, Deploy, and Maintain Oracle SOA enterprise application / integration solutions.
- 4+ year experience in BPEL, BAM, AIA, OEM, Mediator
- Transport Layer Services (ETL, EDI, WMS)
- Web Services Manager (Console, Security)
- EBS (DB and Apps Adapters, Rules, Code, Configuration)
- Oracle JDeveloper IDE
- Experience with Oracle SQL & PL/SQL
- Create Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) Dashboards
- Good written and verbal communications skills are required
- Involve in preparing Design Document
- Prepare Technical Specification for the given Functional Specification.
- Technical experience with OSB (SB Console, Proxy & Business Services, Message transformations, Message Flow, Configuration, Deployment)
- Weblogic / Oracle Application Server (Install, Admin, configuration, monitoring), WLST scripting
- Java J2EE Technologies
- AIA implementation methodology, SOA Design patterns, shell scripting, Web Logic script knowledge
- Help team determine best practices for using Oracle SOA 11g
- Working knowledge of web services, WSDL, XML, XSD, XSLT, JMS
- Expert in XQuery/XPath , Transformations.
- Develop POC for complex integration scenarios
- Must be a resourceful and innovative problem solver and Recommend Integration Best Practices.
- Ability to work in a professional manner, be flexible, and handle interactions with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate well with other members of the IT department and with non-technical end users.
EDI Specialists - 23 months ago