Scientific Research Corporation, a leading Research and Development Company providing innovative solutions focused on advanced commercial technologies in the development of wireless communications, information, and sensor systems for Government and Commercial industries, has an exciting opportunity for a Sr Analyst
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) to interface with the Government sponsors on a daily basis
- Develop a Measures of Performance (MOP) framework
- Defining performance parameters for the systems of systems network
To be the premier provider of technology solutions for national defense and global security.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minimum skills and experience:
- This job requires a minimum of a Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of experience or Masters and 6+ years of experience or equivalent combination
- Understanding of tactical networks, SRW, WNW and the key performance parameters associated with waveforms
- Understanding of systems of systems
- Understanding of networking technology
- Ability to travel
CareerBuilder - 21 months ago