In a world where 30-million people need our products every day, we rely on the power and pluck of the mobile software engineers to save the day. You were put on this earth to make a difference and we want to harness, develop and foster your skills and talent to help you achieve that goal. If you see yourself as a code superhero, keep reading.
To win the war on bad applications, we are on a mission to find the few, the proud, the super-talented. Our goal is to build intuitive and engaging mobile applications that even your mom can use. This means solving complex, unique and large-scale problems, working with a passionate team and creating compelling apps for the Android and iOS platforms. You’ll battle dark forces daily and continually improve processes and tools to make the world (wide web) a better place for all civilians.
Think you have what it takes?
Intrigued? Interested? Here's a little further incentive.... You'll be immersed in a fun, dynamic culture and surrounded by highly energetic heroes just like yourself. We're big on keeping our heroes in tip top form so we've equipped our super-secret lair with a gym, free fitness classess, chair massages, a nap room, free vending machines, treadmill desks, fooseball tables, beer breaks and ping pong tables. We were ranked in the Top Ten of the "Companies with the Highest Tech Salaries." We don't make our superheroes wear capes. At least not every day. Find out more...
- Yes! I have built high quality web applications that were published in the Google Play/Android Market. I’ll tell you all about them.
- Yes! When I build applications, I always consider how to create a great end-user experience because if I don’t look out for those little guys, who will?
- Yes, I have a passion for mobile device technologies and a desire to increase my cadre of technology powers.
- Yes! I enjoy working within a league of other code heroes. Building apps is a team sport and I excel at communications – especially with team members and product or business owners.
- Also? I have a B.S. in Computer Science or a related field. My coding superpowers extend to Java and Android development. Plus, I have hands-on experience developing software using object-oriented programming and killer design skills. Duh, obviously. I am a code superhero after all.
At AOL we’re focused on radically redefining the world of online communications. We are transforming how people around the globe connect with information, entertainment and one another by bringing together award winning journalists and innovative technologies to create rich and engaging consumer experiences. We look for people who are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about our mission - to inform, entertain and connect the world.
AOL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other classification prescribed by applicable law.
AOL - 13 months ago
Though it's no longer a part of Time Warner, AOL is still serving America online. The Web portal serves users with an array of content...