The Senior Associate Pricing Analyst will support Global Pricing Analytics team, which is responsible for driving optimal pricing recommendations across all of products and global regions of Life Technologies.
The Associate Pricing Analyst is responsible for applying statistical techniques to large datasets to optimize prices. This is a highly analytical and quantitative role with the objective to make a large positive impact on the company's revenue and price realization. The role’s responsibilities are:
- Quickly learn about the company’ business and the industry
- Extract data and manipulate large databases.
- Develop data-driven solutions to solve business problems such as price sensitivity, segmentation and price realization, by applying descriptive statistics, regression, ANOVA, clustering, and time series analysis.
- Support the global team to design and construct sophisticated statistical models to forecast key metrics.
- Work closely with team leads to provide insights about customer behaviors and market trends.
- Effectively communicate statistical findings and recommendations to senior management
Life Technologies - 9 months ago
Life Technologies is a global biotechnology tools company providing premier systems, consumables, and services for scientific researchers...