Chartered in 1905, American National Insurance Company has evolved into an industry leader, ranking among the largest of life insurance companies in the United States. Directly and through subsidiaries, the company offers a broad line of insurance products and services, including life insurance, annuities, health insurance, property and casualty, credit insurance, and pension plan services.
For over 100 years, American National Insurance Company has been a leader and innovator in the insurance industry and is one of the most respected and financially sound insurers in the United States. If you are seeking a position with a stable yet growing company and endless opportunity for career progression, American National is the place to be.
American National’s Internal Audit team located within our attractive professional office complex in South Shore Harbour, is currently seeking a career oriented individual who desires a comfortable work life balance, for the position of: Senior Auditor I. This opportunity requires less than 20 days of out-of-town travel per year, a flexible work week and only minimal overtime.
Essential Functions and Duties:
This position will be responsible for auditing the various operations of American National, its affiliates, investments and other ventures.
- Candidates must have a Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA; or CIA certification and 2 years of recent auditing experience (Big 4 a plus) is required.
- Proficient with PC applications including the Microsoft Office suite.
- Must be very cognizant of internal controls and confidently question the validity of data.
- Must posses the ability to relate to and interact with various personalities and possess strong oral and written communication skills.
American National Family of Companies - 18 months ago