Org Marketing Statement
Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Corporate Banking, Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory, Investment Management, Wealth Management, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
This openness sparks innovation and agility, which adds to the entrepreneurial spirit and provides many more career opportunities for our staff. We are a group of high-performing, dedicated and caring professionals who believe that working together is the foundation for superior client service excellence.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
BBH and its affiliates are Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity Employers
Org Marketing Statement
Internal Audit provides services that assist BBH’s businesses and support areas in improving their control environments, streamlining their businesses, and achieving operational excellence. Working as part of an audit team, the Senior Auditor participates in the planning phase of the audit, the evaluation of risks and controls, and the development of the audit program. In particular, the Senior Auditor executes audit procedures and documents the work performed, communicates findings to other audit team members, participates in the discussion of audit results with management, and generates the first draft of audit issues and recommendations for the audit report.
Analysis and Reporting:
- Individually and as part of a project team, develop, execute, and document control evaluations
- Organize and analyze audit data and summarize audit findings for management review
- Assess and escalate issues identified during audit assignments or special projects
- Participate in discussions of audit results with management
- Apply and leverage current and emerging audit tools and techniques in data analysis
- Perform technical research using external and internal source material
- Minimum bachelors degree in accounting, finance or related discipline
- 2-5 years audit or relevant business line experience
- Proficiency in risk analysis and report preparation
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required with ability to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management
- Works well individually and in teams by sharing information and supporting colleagues
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
Brown Brothers Harriman - 24 months ago
Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is one of the oldest, largest, and most prestigious private banks in the US. Founded in 1818 and known for its...