We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in QA who will be responsible for ensuring high quality technical design, test automation & development and delivery of new shared services in support of mobile & online banking and payments offerings for our Financial Institution customers.
You will partner with cross functional leaders and team members to meet a common goal of delivering new offerings and updates to production with greater efficiency and speed.
While operating in an Agile development environment, you will apply your experience and automation expertise to meet feature and functionality testing requirements.
You will participate in or lead code, test case, test plan and acceptance reviews alongside other development and QA Engineers, and will have the opportunity to participate in security testing to identify and eliminate potential vulnerabilities to ensure highly secure online and mobile banking experiences for our customers.
We compete in a fast-paced, rapidly changing market; our teams constantly develop and evaluate innovative solutions, while maintaining the viability of existing offerings. This position will require you to learn new products and technologies often, and offers the possibility of significant professional growth and development.
Candidates must have demonstrated initiative, a ‘can do’ attitude and be comfortable working in a fast paced, unstructured environment with a geographically distributed team.
This role will be measured by delivering high quality, innovative solutions which delight our customers, are adopted by the market and competitively differentiated.
The ideal candidate has:
• BS Software Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience; MS SWE or CS strongly desired
• Minimum 5 years experience in Software Quality Assurance or in Software Development
• Solid software engineering skills, thorough knowledge of SDLC and QA/Test methodologies
Advanced skills in manual testing and proficiency with backend automation tools using Perl scripting
• Experience working with Perl, SQL, Informix or Oracle required; solid knowledge of the UNIX/Linux O/S command line
• Advanced skills in manual testing and proficiency with backend automation tools, preferably using Perl or Shell scripting
• Ability to read and understand C++ and Java programming
• Experience using JIRA and Rally for defect management and Agile development tools
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ab Ovo, Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard