ECS Federal is seeking a qualified Sr. Budget Analyst to work in the Dahlgren, VA area.
ECS Federal seeks a qualified candidate to assist the government with Strategic Planning and Financial Management activities of the Aegis BMD Program Office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Use the Missile Defense Agency's procurement/accounting system to prepare and submit funding documents.
- Update the program office's internal financial management database.
- Track funding documents and report document status.
- Post funding commitments, obligations, and expenditures to the financial management database.
- Monitor and report financial execution performance throughout the year, most notably in support of mid-year budget reviews and end-of-year internal reviews.
- Interface daily with customer, other members of the Aegis BMD Financial Management Team, and financial analysts in other government agencies and prime contractors to ensure efficient processing of funding documents and accurate reporting of financial execution.
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline is required.
- Ten (10)+ years experience with Budgeting and Financial Management within the DoD.
- Active Secret Clearance.
ECS Federal, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. ECS, Inc. embraces diversity by providing equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and status as an individual with a disability or protected veteran. ECS Federal, Inc. also maintains a drug-free workplace.
- MS/MA Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline.
- Fifteen (15) years experience with Budgeting and Financial Management within the DoD.
- Significant Experience with a MDAP or Large Program Office.
Electronic Consulting Services, Inc. (ECS Federal) is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. Every day, our 1200+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
The programs and missions we support are complex, often unique and they directly affect the everyday lives of Americans within the United States and abroad. ECS takes its mission very seriously and has established a culture built to attract, recognize, retain and manage the very best technology professionals for our projects.
As a mid-sized company ECS Federal enjoys many advantages, we have the experience and resources of a large business along with the focus, agility and innovation of a small business. ECS Federal customers have a very direct relationship with senior managers; as a result, we know what is happening with every one of our projects and customers. This high level of corporate commitment has allowed ECS Federal to experience 10 years of consistent growth without compromising the quality of our solutions and services.
Electronic Consulting Services - 2 years ago