Provide business and technical expertise in formulating, defining and implementing systems requirements and objectives based on business needs. Work as liaison between business units and IT groups to document business requirements and translate them into proper system requirement specifications to achieve operational goals. Recommend and work with others to develop test case scenarios for functional, business cycle and regression tests throughout project implementations. Make informed, well thought out recommendations to resolve business solutions by providing alternative outcomes. Act as a subject matter expert to Sr. Management and other business analysts.
• Provide business and technical expertise in formulating, defining and implementing systems requirements and objectives based on business needs. Applies a broad knowledge of business applications and system software for end-to-end auditing and analysis of key business processes such as Finance, Audit & Compliance, Investor Relations, Legal, Actuary, IT and Human Resource Operations with a focus on identifying alternative business solutions, applying strategic direction and improving computing availability, reliability, efficiency, performance and overall service.
• Works closely with business area liaison (BAL) and PM ( Project Manager) to facilitate and determine needs regarding business processes and functionality; co-authors business case, Charter, ROI and requirements with BAL while leveraging and referencing the documentation on core systems
• Partners with users to identify, evaluate and develop system specifications and procedures which are efficient, cost effective and meet user requirements ; then communicates and documents technical approaches, standards and system investments
• Analyzes, evaluates and updates the functional business requirements with the BAL throughout the life of the project
• Defines and creates test cases using standard methodologies (e.g., use cases, flow charts) with BAL and Quality Control Testing Team then participates in conducting complete, documented unit and integration testing; contributes to problem solving efforts to improve testing quality and outcomes
• Regular attendance is an essential function of the job. Performs other duties as assigned or required.
EmblemHealth - 15 months ago
EmblemHealth is set on being the mark of good health in the Northeast. The not-for-profit company provides health...