Do you want to use your knowledge and experience in Oracle iStore, working for a company that changes the world? If you answered yes, Starkey Hearing Technologies has the position just for you!
Starkey Hearing Technologies is headquartered on a 47+ acre campus located in Eden Prairie, MN rewarding employees with beautiful, on-site walking trails. But that’s not all, Starkey has two cafés with outdoor terraces, four weeks PTO, excellent medical and dental coverage, 401k, ESOP, adopt-a-highway programs, community involvement and so much more. Known worldwide for its celebrity endorsements and annual gala, Starkey’s Hearing Foundation supports the gift of hearing and has donated over 110,000 hearing aids globally in 2011 alone, supporting our mission: “So the world may hear”. Voted one of the nation’s Top Workplaces in 2012, Starkey is changing lives the world over.
This position is responsible for leading the suggestion, implementation and support of the Oracle business applications used to support order management, manufacturing, materials management, and related business functions. This position acts as a system and process consultant between internal business customers and IT.
- Four year degree in Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering or Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience as an Oracle Business Analyst gathering and tracking requirements
- 3-5 years of training skills desired
- 3-5 years of hands on experience with three or more of the following Oracle application modules: Order Management, Configurator, Bills of Material, Work in Process, Deport Repair, Install Base, Service Contracts, Inventory Engineering, Purchasing, Advanced Supply Chain Planning, MRP, Quality or CRM
- Understanding of the order flow through a custom manufacturing environment
- High degree of computer literacy required
- General knowledge of PL/SQL preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products a must
- Prior experience with Ad Hoc query tools desired, Oracle Discover preferred
- Experience with rational databases a must
Skills & Abilities
- Ability and drive to achieve results
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent problem solving skills required
- Excellent troubleshooting/analytical skills required
- Must have strong leadership and project management skills
- Excellent self-management skills required
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills required
- Strong leader and proven influencing talents across organizations
- Organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a face paced environment
- Able to collaborate and function effectively in a team environment
Transforming the hearing care industry
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a recognized world leader in high quality audio technology. We serve our customers by providing a broad range of hearing devices that meet a variety of hearing needs. Through unsurpassed customer service practices, we strive to bring a human touch to hearing healthcare. Starkey Hearing Technologies' family of companies includes Audibel, Micro-Tech, NuEar, and Starkey. Starkey Hearing Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits of employment
We offer our full time associates a full benefits package that includes a generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) plan, Profit Sharing, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Health and Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability and Flexible Spending. What's more, we're committed to helping our associates attain their full potential through in-house and on-the-job training, and tuition reimbursement.
- 2 years ago - save job
As a Starkey Hearing Technologies’ brand, Starkey is much more than the hearing aids we produce. Starkey is an experience. One that...