**Please note: This position is with Nova, a division of Independent Health Corporation (a subsidiary of Independent Health).**
The position works as a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, develop, analyze, validate and communicate business requirements for a project. The position requires a high degree of business focus with the ability to ensure that the functional requirements and the design support the business requirements. The BA will be responsible for facilitating process innovation, strategic planning, competitive analysis, and other corporate initiatives for Nova’s executive team and its operational departments. The responsibilities are as follows:
- Participates in the day-to-day execution of the Nova’s Strategic project activities
- Maintains relationship with areas they represent to ensure the solution meets future business needs
Independent Health is an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Demonstrated interpersonal and process management skills with the ability to recognize interdepartmental relationships and dependencies and implement departmental activity in support of cross-functional policy and procedure modification.
- Experience in self-funded insurance highly preferred
- Strong analytical skills; proven ability to analyze business process and project needs and define priorities
- Ability to effectively work in a team based environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization, as well as with external venders and customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to focus and clarify concepts; strong analytical skills; must be comfortable and confident with presenting solutions and recommendations to clients.
- Ability to understand and articulate complex systems, process and/or concepts with the demonstrated ability to influence outcomes.
- Proven ability to successfully drive change within an organization
- Demonstrates Systems/process thinking approach to problem solving
- Possesses knowledge of business resources
- Exhibits core competencies and skills to include:
- Able to influence
- Decision making skills
- Problem solving skills
- Facilitations skills
- Listening Skills
- Understands the importance of maintaining the physical and technical security and privacy of protected health information (PHI).