Textura is the leading provider of collaboration and productivity tools for the construction industry. Our solutions serve owners, architects, general contractors and subcontractors across the project lifecycle – from design and pre-qualification to bid management, submittals and payment – on a single, integrated platform. Textura’s collaboration platform and online product suite represent the first time the industry has all the tools needed to manage their business in an integrated fashion to save time and money and reduce exposure to risks. CNN Headline News said our CPM application may be “the most sophisticated business-to-business Internet-based application in the world.” With award winning SaaS technology, world-class customer support and 100% growth year-after-year, Textura is leading the construction industry’s technology transformation.
As a Sr. Business Analyst, you will assist in developing the next-generation of the company’s proprietary software and have the unique opportunity to directly impact Textura's business results.
- Participate in defining the vision and roadmap for our products.
- Facilitate agreements around a balanced solution between customers and internal stakeholders.
- Partner with Software Development, Quality Assurance, Sales, and Client Services to ensure solutions match requirements.
- Integrate the design of software applications or features to develop a leading-edge, high value SaaS solution.
- Define business requirements and process flows.
- Construct and implement test sequences using testing principles and methodologies.
- Successful completion of functional requirements documentation, use cases, user interface specifications, UAT cases, across area of product responsibility.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Ability to conceptualize a solution from inception to implementation.
- 3 years of experience with functional requirements and Business Process Re-Design (BPR) or equivalent within new product development for a technology firm.
- Experience in product development, product lifecycle management, functional and process analysis.
- Experience understanding emergent technology trends related to financial software packages.
- Facilitate customer meetings at all levels, resolving requirements issues, and gaining buy-in for solutions.
- Ability to identify critical issues within product specifications, design, and development and establish resolutions quickly and efficiently.
- Domestic travel as needed.
Textura - 12 months ago