Textura is the leading provider of collaboration and productivity tools for the construction industry. Our solutions serve owners, architects, general contractors and subcontractors across the project lifecycle – from design and pre-qualification to bid management, submittals and payment – on a single, integrated platform. Textura’s collaboration platform and online product suite represent the first time the industry has all the tools needed to manage their business in an integrated fashion to save time and money and reduce exposure to risks. CNN Headline News said our CPM application may be “the most sophisticated business-to-business Internet-based application in the world.” With award winning SaaS technology, world-class customer support and 100% growth year-after-year, Textura is leading the construction industry’s technology transformation.
As a Sr. Business Analyst , you will assist in developing the next-generation of the company’s proprietary software and have the unique opportunity to directly impact Textura's business results.
Textura will provide a competitive salary, benefits, 401K, bonus program, training, development, and advancement opportunities.
LOCATION: DES MOINES, IA OFFICE
Please visit our website at www.texturacorp.com to learn more about our products and the customers we partner with and service.
- Design features of high value SaaS solutions that will deliver immediate and positive impact to our customer’s business processes
- Partner with Software Development, Quality Assurance, Sales, and the Product Manager to ensure solutions match requirements
- Facilitate agreements around a balanced solution between customers and internal stakeholders
- Define business requirements and process flows
- Construct test sequences using testing principles and methodologies
- Successful completion of functional requirements documentation, use cases, user interface specifications, UAT cases, across area of product responsibility
- Mentor other BA’s with the project and team
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7-10 years of experience with functional requirements, Business Process Re-Design (BPR) or equivalent within B2B/SAAS new product development for a technology firm
- Ability to conceptualize a solution from inception to implementation
- Experience in product development, product lifecycle management, functional and process analysis
- Experience in Internet Systems design and implementation (both textbook and experienced-based)
- Experience understanding emergent technology trends related to financial, vendor management, and workflow software solutions
- Ability to conceptualize a solution from inception to implementation.
- Facilitate customer meetings at all levels, resolving requirements issues, and gaining buy-in for solutions
- Ability to identify critical issues within product specifications, design, and development and establish resolutions quickly and efficiently
- Domestic and international travel as needed (25%+ within first year then decreases to 15% or below)
Textura - 10 months ago