Sr. Business Process Analyst (SAP-CR)
The Business Process Analyst will be responsible for SAP Order to Cash, configuration, testing, implementation, documentation, and support of SAP business processes.
- Participate in the work effort of small to large projects; work individually and as a team member.
- Develop business relationships and participate in process improvement sessions with the business. Gather requirements and develop best solution to meet business demands while considering the need to enforce (primary) or improve (secondary) current SAP processes.
- Perform configuration in SAP Customer Relations area: Master Data, Basic Functions, Sales and Billing.
- Develop configuration and training documentation. When required, deliver training to end users.
- Work with users to test and obtain approval to productionalize changes.
- Perform administrative activities to keep project status and planning activities current.
- Work to resolve user issues on a daily basis.
- Ensure process integration with other functional areas.
- Communicate status and issues with functional manager and project manager.
Bachelor's Degree in business, computer science or other technical field.
6-9 years experience in Information Systems. Minimum 4 years experience working with SAP Customer Relations modules. Knowledge of other SAP modules or Business Explorer a plus. Previous experience working with multiple company codes for an international company a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage projects.
- Ability to read ABAP code is a plus.
- SAP configuration knowledge in Logistics Execution, Finance, or EDI/Idoc areas is a plus.
- Experience with SAP CRM in Sales, Activity Management, and Groupware Integration is a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office.
- Must be willing to continue education, both technical and business.
- Fundamental understanding of general accounting principles and business practices.
- Superior English verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of German, Japanese or Chinese language is a plus.
OH - Amherst
Send resume, cover letter and salary history to:
Nordson - 15 months ago
Nordson Corporation is one of the world’s leading producers of precision dispensing equipment that applies adhesives, sealants, and...