Sr. Business Process Consultant(Job Number: FIN0003ML)
JOIN US AS A BUSINESS PROCESS CONSULTANT
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Project Manager, Implementation Manager, Consultant
About This Opportunity
Develop financial products and services that drive sales and sustain outstanding profitability. You’ll also help strengthen Target’s relationships with millions of guests and store team members by providing a fast, fun and friendly contact experience.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Business Process Consultant, you'll take the lead as you…
- Aligns own work plans with the key strategies and processes of the team. Influence others to accomplish work objectives.
- Adheres to defined and communicated best methods to ensure status and awareness for both Business Systems and Business teams.
- Creates and maintains supporting process/technical/project documentation.
- Provides feedback, coaching and guidance where appropriate to enhance others’ skill development. Promote sharing of expertise and continuous learning across team.
- Synthesizes complex information providing the right level of detail. Anticipates and meets the need for information of key stakeholders
- Manages multiple diverse priorities with competing demands for one’s time.
- Understands and supports the System Development Life Cycle used by TTS.
- Seek feedback, advice and clarification of processes to ensure quality of work.
- Advances problems towards resolution despite ambiguity or uncertainty.
- BS/BA 4 year college degree
- Excellent communication, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive projects and make decisions in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Experience implementing medium to large scale projects
- At least two years of project management experience
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
: United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis
Target Corporation - 19 months ago
Target Corporation (Target) operates Target general merchandise stores with an assortment of general merchandise and food items, as well as...