Are you interested in working with a company where you can utilize your skill set to its maximum potential? Are you interested in an opportunity that will challenge you? Then Carrington Mortgage Holdings may be the perfect fit for you! As a result of our continuing growth and success, Carrington Mortgage Holdings is seeking a Sr. Business Systems Analyst to add to its PMO team in Santa Ana.
Founded in 2003, Carrington has evolved from a mortgage credit asset manager into a vertically integrated specialty finance company. Together, Carrington's Family of Companies directs every aspect of the life cycle of single family assets - from investment and origination through asset management and disposition. We offer an excellent career opportunity including opportunity for advancement, skills enhancement and excellent benefits.
We have a solid base of business units that are all growing. In this role, as a member of the Project Management Office, you will support several of the 15 different business lines including a national real estate brokerage company, mortgage origination, and mortgage servicing and property management. This is a high visibility position where you will work directly with business leaders to learn about their challenges and design solutions.
Working directly with the business users, the Sr. Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for engaging with the business to gather requirements, perform analysis, design and manage the implementation of solutions. Will be deeply involved throughout the solution development lifecycle as the requirements subject matter expert and is expected to take personal responsibility and ownership for the requirements artifacts and the delivery of the solution. Will perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates. The successful candidate must be able to work independently with guidance on key requirements provided by business partners.
- Responsible for gathering, designing and documenting details for success
- Provide analysis, definition and direction in support of the project activities
- Act as the primary contact for technology, reporting, system integration and process related analysis
- Interact with applicable systems administrators, DB developers and Project Managers to ensure adherence with scope management, change management and solution definition
- Create functional specifications for new or modified systems and processes. Recommend system improvements
- Gather and document business requirements, formulate use cases, track requirements, provide status and ensure quality of solution throughout the project
- Participate in project communications, training materials, and business procedures/documentation
- Responsible for user acceptance testing, may be responsible for management and completion of quality assurance testing
- Conceptualize and design Dashboards and reports that are representative of the business unit’s productivity
- Support and/or facilitate business user systems training as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects through their entire life cycle
- Acts as interface between systems group and end users
- Excellent communication skills
Education & Experience:
- 4+ years experience doing business and analysis with tools such as Sybase ASE & OQ, MS Access, SQL, or other professional database management system tool
- Well versed in using MS Visio, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science, information systems or analytical techniques preferred or equivalent work experience
- 8 - 10 years of experience as a Business Analyst. Experience must include working independently on large and complex projects that built or enhanced production systems
- Mortgage, finance or realty services industry experience preferred
Carrington Mortgage Holdings is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company that applicants be considered for positions for which they qualify without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veterans status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected category. CMH will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship on the company.
For additional information please contact Chad Hooper, 949.517.7141 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC - 9 months ago