Bitcasa is the personal app that integrates infinite storage, sync, backup and share into your desktop and across all your devices.
Unlike other cloud-based storage solutions that simply copy your files to the cloud, Bitcasa
you infinite storage. In fact, our virtual storage model allows you to easily sync all your data across devices, instantly share large files with friends & family and provides a secure alternative to other online backup solutions.
You will never have to worry about your data again!
Senior C++ Developer
At Bitcasa the Sr. C++ Developer will be responsible for design, development and testing of the next-generation Bitcasa application. You’ll work in C++ and can explain the difference between C and C++. You will work closely with other team members in a collaborative and energetic environment. We work hard and play hard in an effort to create the perfect end user experience.
Education and Work Experience
- Full lifecycle application development
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various languages
- Software, code, and requirement analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk and software reliability analysis
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOAD)
- Software modeling and simulation
- Front end graphic user interface design
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or 5+ years equivalent experience in a related field
- C++ with an emphasis on low level programming in Windows, Linux, Unix or Mac
- Broad experience in object-oriented analysis & design and demonstrated ability to build software
- Deep understanding of multi-threading and concurrent software architecture
- Familiarity with STL containers and algorithms
- Familiarity with Boost, TCP/IP, and Socket programming
- Experience building commercial software products as part of a close knit team
Bitcasa - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Bitcasa offers access to an Infinite Drive across all devices with support for Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, and Windows RT. Users never have...