Overview: We are a small rapidly growing business, centrally located in San Diego, looking for a Senior CAD Technician to perform drafting support work for SDG&E projects and tasks, on a part-time/on-call basis.
- Five or more years of experience working as a Civil Designer or Civil Drafter (familiar with Plan & Profile Drawings)
- Survey map component comprehension (bearings, distances, circular geometry and ability to “COGO” record map information in ACAD environment)
- Five or more years of experience with Autocad Civil 3D
- LSIT and/or EIT credentials
- Knowledge of other civil engineering software i.e. Mircostation
- Strong background of designing in 3D
- Ability to effectively analyze and solve problems through a systematic and logical approach
- Ability to work with confidential data and maintain confidentiality
- Good verbal and written communication skills, to be able to interact effectively with both customers and technical staff members
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with clients
- Maintain enthusiasm for learning and pushing technical limits and finding new solutions
- Graduation from an accredited four year college or university preferred
- Any equivalent combination of education, experience or training which provides the required knowledge, abilities and skills may be considered
If you meet all the minimum requirements and would like to apply for this position, please submit a detailed resume along with a cover letter that includes your salary history and availability. No relocation expenses will be provided.
We are an EEO/AA Employer.