Req ID: 1162
Sr. CRM Analyst
The Marketing team is responsible for defining and managing the Redbox brand equities, identifying our current and desired audience and driving profitable growth through consumer acquisition, activation and retention, as well as innovation for the core business and line extensions.
This role is part of the newly formed digital marketing team within redbox Digital Marketing. The Sr. CRM Analyst, reporting to the Director of CRM, is responsible for developing targeted marketing programs and campaigns to support business priorities and optimize the productivity and loyalty of the Redbox customer database. Focus of this role will be on providing strategic, consumer- and behavior- based insights and planning to increase customer retention, maximize frequency and incent higher spending. The incumbent will be responsible for understanding actionable consumer segmentation and developing migration strategies supporting the marketers implementing those strategies. Leveraging his/her analytical the candidate will be responsible for uncovering insights on the Redbox Customer database which translate into actionable solutions to advance Marketing Goals and the Redbox business. Experience with CRM tactics and lifecycle management is a necessity.
This team works closely with the Email, Mobile, Modeling & Analytics, Customer Experience, Reporting, Product, Business Intelligence, Operations and Technology teams to maximize our ability to drive profitable results through marketing actions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, execute and manage the marketing email and mobile list campaigns utilizing SAS Campaign Management.
- Data mining and identifying trends while implementing and translating those findings into a global CRM strategy.
- Coordinate campaign planning with counterparts across marketing department and within the CRM team.
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly understand database structures, database languages, joining database tables using Joins and Sets, as well as leveraging this knowledge to create efficient campaigns.
- Run queries against the marketing data warehouse to create segments, datasets for
- Segmentation, data mining and prospecting as well as giving high-level campaign response
- Communicate necessary data adjustments to the Business Intelligence team, based on process needs.
- Develop strong relationships and work collaboratively across the organization to drive the CRM team’s mission.
The ideal candidate must possess excellent organization, project management and communication skills. Specifically:
- Experience with direct marketing and database languages. Must know SQL and/or SAS.
- Quantitative background as evidenced by prior work experience or coursework in an analytical field (mathematics, economics, finance, etc) and a foundation in marketing.
- Strong presentation skills and experience with transferring findings into a logical power point deck.
- Working knowledge of relational database and analysis software including Excel, SQL and SAS.
- Project management experience. Demonstrated resourcefulness in getting results and answers. Demonstrated ability in combining creative and strategic thinking.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, detail-oriented, analytical thinker with ability to identify and pro-actively solve problems.
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships among cross-functional groups and throughout various levels of management.
- Self-starter with high level of initiative and a strong sense of accountability, ownership, and urgency. Must be results driven with ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Typical % of time spent on each area
1. Help develop innovative CRM strategy, tactics and process improvements by leveraging data analysis
2. Drive segmentation strategy
3. Execute weekly marketing email campaigns
Years of experience
Database Marketing Experience
Knowledge/ability with either SQL/SAS
Redbox®, Coinstar® and ecoATM™ are always on the lookout for innovative thinkers. As part of Outerwall’s growing portfolio of products and services, they’re redefining retail—making everyday life a little simpler and better. If you like solving problems in new ways, if you’re passionate about ideas that become businesses and you want to be part of a team that values you for everything you are, check us out. You’ll find a diverse, dynamic and welcoming work environment full of exciting challenges and endless opportunity.
Grow your career at Outerwall with an exciting brand like Coinstar, Redbox or ecoATM. At Outerwall, we believe that diversity and inclusion create organizational strength. If you need an accommodation to complete our application process, please contact us at email@example.com . EEO/AA M/F/D/V
Posting Notes: || United States || Illinois || Oakbrook Terrace || || None
Renting more than 3 billion discs to date, Redbox is America's destination for movies and video games. With 35,900 locations nationwide,...