At Concept Solutions, we’re proud of our employees -- our most valuable asset! The value we bring to our clients is the exceptional expertise, deep experience, broad diversity and superior education of our consultants. We seek and hire highly motivated and talented people who contribute to our organizational success through leadership and dedication. In the return, we provide excellent benefits, growth and career opportunities, training and development, and a fun and friendly work environment and supportive management who care.
Concept Solutions provides strategic, technical, and problem solving expertise to large and mid-sized businesses and government organizations. Concept Solutions earned Small Business Achievement Awards, The Washington Technology Fast 50 Ranking, DHS Small Business Achievement Awards, Winner of Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Deloitte Technology Virginia Fast 50 and Deloitte Technology in North America Award, and Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fast 50.
Concept Solutions offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package. This package includes: Enhanced Medical Benefits, Dental, Vision & Prescription Benefits, Vision Signature Plan (VSP), Dependent Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, a 401 (K) Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program (TAP), Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and much more.
Concept Solutions, a growing consulting company, is hiring an experienced Java Software Developer to support our government client at the Federal Aviation Administration in Oklahoma City, OK.
Responsibilities include but are not limited:
Education & Experience:
- Responsible for development and maintenance of existing Java based applications;
- Manage new requirements, develop web pages, design gains customer approval;
- Work as a member of the IT Design Team to design new applications and to re-engineer and document existing applications;
- Expert in Service Oriented Architecture and the use of Web Services;
- Work with both FAA government personnel and other vendors in a software development team based upon the Agile methodology;
- Provide well commented code and documentation describing the requirements approved design development specification test procedures and results;
- Respond to test results to fix discrepancies/faults and re-test successfully;
- Work on multiple projects as assigned in support of FAA IT projects as determined by the customer site lead and by contract team leadership.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent and 10 years of relevant experience;
- At least one IT certification (for example: Sun Certified Java Programmer, or ITIL, or PMP, or CompTIA certification, etc.)
- Air Traffic Organization experience is a plus.
- Java Design Patterns experience;
- UML, use cases, user stories experience;
- Experience in iterative RUP or Agile software development;
- Java/J2EE programming experience;
- Web Services and Service Oriented Architecture experience;
- Spring and/or Hibernate Foundation experience;
- SUN Solaris; Oracle 10g or higher database using PL/SQL and stored procedures;
- IDE: Eclipse; CM: CVS or Git;
- MS Office 2007
- Desired: Jira; Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Analytical mindset and problem solving skills;
- Must demonstrate an ability to work independently or under general direction on requirements that are moderately complex to analyze, plan, program, and implementation;
- Must be able to obtain a government Public Trust Security Clearance.
Address: FAA, Oklahoma City, OK