Genworth Financial, Inc. (NYSE: GNW) is a leading Fortune 500 insurance holding company dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives, families and futures. Headquartered in Richmond, VA, Genworth has approximately 6,400 employees operating through three divisions around the world. For more information on employment opportunities, please visit genworth.com/employment.
ABOUT THE SR. CLAIMS EXAMINER POSITION
The Sr. Claims Examiner position is accountable for identifying, investigating, evaluating, obtaining and utilizing critical information required to accurately and objectively adjudicate complex Long Term Care claims.
- Make claim eligibility determinations based on the claimant's contract and other information provided at time of claim as well as determining need for additional information to properly determine risk.
- Effectively manage and prioritize a work queue and multiple job responsibilities in a fast-paced environment, frequently with aggressive deadlines.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing calls to claimants, Power's of Attorney, facilities and other person's or entities involved in the adjudication of a claim.
- Accountable for recognizing and working within a structured environment with clearly defined SOPs to ensure consistency of claims practices and resolution.
- Other duties as assigned, including surge coverage for the call center as needed.
- 2-5 years claims adjudication experience.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Effective communication.
- Customer service orientation.
- Experience in the allied health field such as RNs, physical and occupational therapists, home health care provider.
Genworth Financial, Inc. - 2 years ago
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading Fortune 500® insurance holding company dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives....