Senior Claim Specialist/Casualty Team
• Manage an inventory of assigned claims for potential reinsurance recovery on behalf of several business units within ACE Insurance – North America.
• Reporting of new claims impacting reinsurance contracts as well as regular status reports, updates, and comprehensive billing packages to reinsurers.
• Respond to all outstanding inquires impeding the collection of receivables from brokers and/or reinsurers.
• Maintain positive and professional working relationships with various business units within ACE
• Communicate effectively to management concerning any coverage and billing disputes.
• Have an excellent understanding of the direct technical claims handling process and its impact on reinsurance agreements.
• Participate in the management of reinsurer claim audits
• Prepare Management reports as required
• Commercial Liability, Excess & Umbrella claims handling experience
• Complex & Long tail claim experience is a plus
• Thorough knowledge of reinsurance practices, contract interpretation, claims processing, and data requirements that will expedite recovery of outstanding reinsurance receivables.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills and evidenced by the ability to describe the claims facts impact to various reinsurance programs.
• Minimum 8-10 years of technical claims handling experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft office products including Excel and Word
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
• CPCU and /or ARe designations are a plus
The ACE Group is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 53 countries, ACE provides...