The Senior Client Services Analyst will support our core product offerings, including our ad delivery systems and analytical products and tools.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to internal and external clients on all Millennial Media products.
- Identify, track and diagnose technology problems.
- Assist internal team members in finding creative technology solutions.
- The ability to analyze, write and execute SQL and Unix shell scripts.
- Assist other team members as an escalation point and have the ability to be on call 24/7 on a rotating basis.
- Ability to setup and manage common network services (some or all of the following - Apache, BIND, NIS, Sendmail).
- Ability to be challenged and curious in nature.
- Ability to setup and manage common network services (Apache, BIND, NIS, Sendmail)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT related discipline
- 2-5 years’ experience with UNIX or LINUS based systems.
- 2 years of experience in technical support, ie. Applications and systems.
Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Millennial Media is an equal opportunity employer.