• Master’s degree in relevant field preferred and at least 3 years in program/project coordination
• Demonstrated record of leadership accomplishments
• Must have strong organizational skills, be able to work accurately, pay strict attention to detail, and be amenable to doing varied work that requires an intellectual and professional approach.
• Familiarity with web and mobile applications, information technology, and/ or the commercialization process for academic research products is highly desirable.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
• Child Abuse Clearances
• FBI Fingerprint Clearance
• Drug Screening
The CIRP Sr. Research Coordinator is responsible for coordinating eHealth research efforts with an initial focus on the National Science Foundation Accelerating Innovation Research project. The Sr. Research Coordinator will be responsible for day-to-day project management including support for meeting coordination, minutes, and communication, assisting in the preparation of reports and project materials. Responsibilities also include coordinating the relationships with partner entities, external collaborators and vendors, which includes preparing relevant agreements and budgets. The Sr. Research Coordinator will work with project leadership to support technical development and commercialization activities. The Sr. Research Coordinator is also responsible for coordinating the preparation of summary reports and evaluations, oversight and coordination of staff meetings and events.
• Coordinates the day-to-day activities of the National Science Foundation-funded Accelerating Innovation Research (NSF AIR) Program, including overseeing all administrative components
• Serve as the primary liaison to CHOP administrative offices, including overseeing IRB submissions and coordination of continuations and new grant applications.
• Coordinates technical development and commercialization development activities undertaken as part of the NSF-funded AIR project or related projects within the Center’s eHealth research area
• Contribute to the coordination of the Center’s eHealth thrust, other eHealth tasks and research projects within the Center for Injury Research and Prevention
Children's Hospital Philadelphia - 2 years ago
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) is the nation's first hospital devoted exclusively to the care of children. Since our start...