Our Sr. Community Relations Specialist will be responsible for managing community involvement initiatives that reinforce LPL Financial as a dedicated corporate citizen in our local communities
Essential Functions :
1. Plan, develop, implement and monitor corporate community programs including volunteerism, employee giving and charitable contributions through the LPL Financial Foundation .
2. Foster engagement with employees and internal leaders for corporate community involvement efforts. Meet periodically with senior leaders to provide information and updates on community programs. Manage the LPL Financial Employee Volunteer Corps and leverage this group of employee leaders to plan and host ongoing volunteer programs.
3. Build and maintain relationships with key charitable partners and community leaders. Attend community events, meet with local charitable organizations, and schedule meet-and-greets with key LPL Financial executives and community leaders.
4. Develop communications for internal and external audiences to reinforce our philanthropic mission and community efforts. Communications include presentations to business groups and leaders, intranet articles, speeches, correspondence, and reports.
5. Track program results including volunteer metrics, employee giving results, and program results from charitable partners. Review results and make recommendations for continual improvement.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
- Bachelor's degree required
- 6-8 years in planning and managing volunteer and employee giving programs
- Corporate experience strongly preferred
- Excellent writing skills
- Superb presentation and communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills; must be able to develop detailed presentations
- Ability to interact well with LPL Financial executives, key clients, and prominent community leaders
- This position requires excellent social skills, ability to multi-task, strong organization skills, focused attention to detail, and the ability to collaborate effectively with people across the organization
- The ideal candidate is able to demonstrate the ability to be a high performer in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Go back to the welcome page
Need further assistance?
Applicant Tracking Software
LPL Financial Services - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard