Job Description: · Responsible for managing all technical aspects of a Maximo configuration including the database and the applications. · Define, design, develop, test, document and maintain interfaces to miliatry legacy systems and other systems as identified. · Documentation includes an Interface Control Document (ICD) for each interface. The ICD will include details of the interface files to be transferred between the two applications, business rules and required validations, Sending system actions, Receiving system actions, and other operational issues to assure the interface operates correctly. · Provide In-Process Review (IPR) of software changes with the Configuration Control Board members for major releases of FEM/MAXIMO. · Perform integration testing of modified and newly developed software modules and support acceptance testing of releases when required FEM/MAXIMO CCB.
Job Requirements :
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum of 8 years of experience.
- Experience in all levels of system analysis, design definition, software development , testing, implementation, and maintenance.
- Oracle Database Systems, PL/SQL Programming
- HP Unix, Sun Solaris, MS Windows Server, and MS Windows
- Java Programming
- Websphere or BEA Web Logic
- IBM Maximo Asset Management System
- Must be able to pass a government background check to obtain a Government Common Access Card
Job Type :
Career Level :
Security Clearance required, if any: :
From 00000 To 00000 USD Per Month
Montgomery Alabama US
ARRAY Information Technology - 12 months ago