Job Description / Duties:
Providing the C-130J Foreign Military Sales (FMS) effort with a variety of configuration management capabilities which include:
· This position shall assist with providing product support as described below in execution of the C-130J Foreign Military Sales’ configuration management mission.
· Duties include identifying, tracking, and documenting each country peculiar baseline and any changes ACSNs and Engineering and Contract Change Proposals (ECPs/CCPs); configuration status accounting; data management and deliverable coordination (CDRLS), CPINS, tracking of Time Compliance Technical Orders (TCTOs);
· The ideal candidate shall be able to review and recommendations concerning approval of all country peculiar specifications; establishing technical baselines through functional/physical configuration audits (FCA/PCA); and tracking and reviewing country related deficiency reports utilizing a variety of automated systems and databases.
· Additionally, this position supports document reviews by evaluating contractor proposals, providing input for acquisition strategies and plans, and summarizes configuration status reports of assigned systems/sub-systems.
Job Requirements :
Education – Years of Experience
Additional Desired Requirements:
- General Educational Development (GED) / Ten years of acquisition program management/analysis support experience; Three years must be in a Defense acquisition program
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prior AF, AFMC, or ASC FMS experience
Job Type :
Career Level :
Security Clearance required, if any: :
No Clearance Needed
From 00000 To 00000 USD Per Year
High School Diploma or equivalent
Dayton OH US 45490
ARRAY Information Technology - 5 months ago
Founded in 1997, Array Information Technology, Inc. (Array IT) provides IT solutions and products to the Federal and Commercial sectors to m...