JOB SUMMARY: Oversees the construction administration phase of multiple construction projects in accordance with the Company’s Construction Administration and Observation Manual , and acts as a liaison between contractors and clients. Assists in the preparation of construction project plans, and provides quality and constructability reviews. Directs administration activities on projects and monitors project for construction document compliance. Serves as Project Manager for construction-related projects. Establishes project procedures, problem solves activities, reviews budget and observations as needed. Initiates document revisions and project reviews, and processes changes orders by coordinating with Project Manager/Engineer. Prepares punch-list and close-out procedures, and performs post-construction services and investigations as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
OTHER IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS:
- Administer construction contract.
- Manage construction activity documentation.
- Schedule and facilitate a pre-construction meeting.
- Issue contract clarifications to contractor in writing.
- Manage construction activities documentation.
- Review Field Representative/Resident Observer logs.
- Review contractor estimates/requests.
- Travel to construction sites for site observation and progress meetings.
- Facilitates design reviews, drawings, and submittals by coordinating with Project Manager/Project Engineer.
- Facilitate communication between client, contractors, Resident Observer, Field Representatives and other Project Managers.
- Manages construction-related projects in accordance with the Jones Edmunds Project Management Manual .
- Present findings, changes or other information to client staff.
- Meet deadlines.
- Perform other tasks or duties as assigned or needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Assist in preparing cost estimates.
- Prepare construction project plan.
- Provide constructability reviews on design projects.
Education: HS Diploma or equivalent
Experience: 10 years of progressive Construction Administration or related experience.
Other: Valid Driver’s License, with an acceptable MVR
Please apply at www.jonesedmunds.com/careers . AA/EOE/DFWP
Jones, Edmunds and Associates, Inc. - 15 months ago