include problem identification, system
architecture definition, hardware/software specification, implementation,
testing, client mentoring and solution deployment.
Project management activities include interaction with company and client
managers and cost/schedule monitoring.
Financial responsibilities include project cost estimating, proposal
generation and project delivery.
May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to
completing ongoing team account activities Identifies additional
product/services opportunities in customer organization.
Note that candidates submitted from external agencies will not be considered for this job requisition:
- Must be able to travel freely to Brazil. Brazillian National with Green Card or Dual Nationality ok.
- Must be able to speak and write Portugeuse.
- Knowledge and experience in Business Intelligence tools like OBIEE, Business Objects, Cognos, Microstrategy, Tableau or QlikView.
- Strong SQL skills
- Knowledge and experience in Data Warehousing and ETL concepts
- BA/BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 75%
- Will consider candidates who come from consulting roles in other disciplines like CRM (Salesforce.com, Sieble), ERP (Oracle EBD, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards), MDM & CPM (Adytum, Cognos EP, Hyperion)
TIBCO Software - 9 months ago
TIBCO Software develops software that enables customers to integrate, manage, and monitor enterprise applications and information delivery....