Summary: Manages and administers the more complex Company contracts within the non-DOD power sector and government contracts areas. Advises Operations/Project Managers and Corporate Management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of terms and conditions of ongoing programs and RFP documents. Supports proposal effort with legal and contract review and documentation.
Essential Job Functions: (not limited to duties as described – performs related duties as requested)
1. Provides interpretive guidance for company compliance with RFPs, prime contracts, task orders, and amendments and modifications.
2. Protects the company's interests through recommendation of the initiation of appropriate contract change proposals.
3. Reviews contract modification requests and provides advice to project managers and other project staff regarding company rights and responsibilities.
4. Reviews and approves contract modification cost proposals, and other cost related documentation.
5. Reviews RFP’s and advises Proposal Management Team on contractual issues and regulatory requirements, participates and assists in pricing strategy development, and provides post award guidance on contract terms and conditions and general performance requirements.
6. Examines RFP's to identify delivery requirements and areas of contract or financial risk. Conducts an analysis of requirements in the areas of planning for contract administration, including subcontracting, and develops and recommends cost-effective solutions to meet RFP or contract requirements. Assists and advises Director, Contracts and Export Compliance on contract management operations.
7. Provides contract management and contract administration support on the more complex contracts and assists in the area of Requests for Equitable Adjustment, or contract claims with emphasis on resolution at the Contracting Officer level.
8. Provides field support in the form of reviewing contract and subcontract terms / conditions and recommending more favorable terms where appropriate assisting field contracts personnel in performing their contract administration responsibilities.
9. Provides guidance and recommendations to a variety of company organizations on the implementation of Service Contract Act, Davis Bacon Act, Collective Bargaining Agreements and their impact on contract performance.
10. Oversees various contract related data systems.
Level of Supervision: Should be able to perform with minimal supervision.
Education & Experience: (or equivalent)
BS/BA in related field or equivalent combination of education and training
12+ years government contract and International commercial contract management
Juris Doctorate degree preferred
License & Certifications: US DoD DAIWA or FAC-C Level III Certification or NCMA equivalent.
Knowledge & Skills: Ability to interpret and apply contract compliance regulations such as FAR/DFAR, CAS. Knowledge in operation/contractual requirements in Pacific Rim, South America, Middle East, Europe, and Africa, preferred. The ability to analyze, negotiate and draft contract changes.
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
See Workfit or Physical Demands Job Analysis
Travel: up to 50%. Some international travel may be necessary. Ability to obtain passport.
Security Clearance: as required
MUST HAVE OR BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE
IAP Worldwide Services - 16 months ago
IAP - Your Global Challenges Partner
IAP is a leading provider of global-scale logistics, facilities management, and advanced professional...