- Complete month-end close procedures for assigned Corporate operations to include preparing journal entries, performing financial reviews and balance sheet reconciliations
- Serve as a resource to assigned Corporate Operation Managers
- Prepare monthly Forecasts for assigned Corporate operations.
- Assist with Annual Budget process for Corporate operations.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly analytics for Income Statement and Balance Sheet account activity.
- Research inquiries from management, business units, and auditors .
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- Assist with the documentation of Accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepare any necessary ad hoc reports requested by management.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
5 years related experience with at least 5 years general ledger accounting experience.
Extensive knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis processes.
Extensive knowledge of GAAP
Ability to prepare accurate financial statements and reports
Ability to work with minimum supervision in a team oriented environment.
Ability to work in an organized manner and consistently follow-up on tasks.
Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
Ability to maintain work priorities in an environment with multiple concurrent tasks and projects.
Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of the organization.
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
MACC or MBA a plus.
CPA a plus
Oracle experience, a plus
Lender Processing Services - 23 months ago
Lender Processing Services, Inc. (LPS) is the leading provider of mortgage and consumer loan processing services, mortgage settlement...