The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Sr. Corporate Counsel.
This position is for a corporate generalist with heavy transactional experience who is able to address legal issues from a commercial perspective. Primary responsibilities include drafting and negotiating contract of many types and counseling clients on a broad range of business, compliance, healthcare and regulator (Federal and State) matters.
To qualify, you must possess:
Desirable experience includes:
- Juris Doctor Degree
- Minimum of seven years experience as a practicing attorney, with at least three years in a law firm
- Eligible to practice in the State of New Jersey
- Mergers and acquisition experience as primary lawyer
- Significant experience in drafting and negotiating contracts, including confidentiality agreements and ancillary transaction agreements
- Leading legal due diligence activities
- Healthcare experience, including fraud and abuse and STARK laws
- Purchasing and supply agreements
- Hospital agreements, including drafting and structuring ACO arrangements
- Outsourcing of services
- Representation of healthcare providers
How To Apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality products and services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Dedicated people improving the health of patients through unsurpassed diagnostic insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Quest Diagnostics - 17 months ago
Quest Diagnostics is testing its ability to be the world's leading clinical lab. The company performs diagnostics on some 146 million...