Activities and Accountabilities
- Appropriate and consistent use of recruiting technology
- Proactive, rapid and effective sourcing of candidates (job boards, job fairs, etc.)
- Accurate candidate review and screening via telephone and face-to-face interview
- Proper documentation
- Management report development and discussion
- Performance metric review
- Manage performance improvement
Work professionally and effectively with the Talent Acquisition Manager , Hiring Managers and Director of Human Resources for internal positions within The Bartech Group on a national level.
Complete administrative duties, including but not limited to: answering incoming phone calls, meeting new and existing candidates at the office, ensuring completion of all pre-hire paperwork for each candidate including drug screen invoices, and accurate input of candidate and client information in OpenHire tracking system.
- Recruiting processes, tools and technology
- Staffing or employment agency experience
Skills showing excellence in:
- Verbal Communication - organized, cogent with professional language and style.
- Professional phone communication
- Making high volume of phone calls daily
- Use of Microsoft Office
- Multi-task and switch gears with efficiency while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Be self-motivated, establish own goals, be driven.
- Think critically and solve problems
- Follow process and rules diligently
- Attention to Detail
- Discipline to execute according to standards
- Passion for excellence
- Professionalism in work product and behavior
- Stress tolerance
Minimum 5 years of experience in staffing agency or Corporate recruiting.
Proven track record of success, working with placement metrics.
4 year degree or equivalent
The Bartech Group is compelled to raise the bar when it comes to your staffing needs. One of the nation's largest minority-owned...