: Essential Job Functions:|
- Primary lead in credit underwriting process for assigned group of counterparties
- Supports Credit Manager in formulating credit strategies and ensuring consistent credit culture exists throughout organization
- Structure/review complex transactions from a credit perspective as it relates to natural gas, crude oil, condensate, and other energy related commodities
- Measure and monitor credit exposures at both the counterparty and portfolio level
- Mitigate credit exposure through appropriate credit mitigation tools (i.e margining, prepayments, letters of credit, guarantees, etc.)
- Review financial statements and/or other qualitative credit data utilizing ratio and trend analysis to determine appropriate credit limits
- Suggest and negotiate credit enhancement language for NAESB and other purchase/sale contracts
- Negotiate, implement, and act as liaison for ISDA contract negotiation process
- Actively manage the DCP credit portfolio with respect to such analyst’s area of responsibility by utilizing portfolio techniques and various analytic and market based metrics
- Initiate and prepare reports for management regarding SOX controls and/or any Dodd-Frank requirements
- Work closely with Commercial teams and various other departments to understand their credit risk related issues
- Special projects as required
- Incumbent must have Bachelor’s or advanced Degree in business discipline.
- Incumbent will have at least 2 years of credit analyst experience in the oil & gas industry
- Familiar with ISDA contract
- Desire strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient with MicroSoft Office including Excel, Word and ACCESS.
- Advanced math skills and extensive knowledge of finance, accounting, credit concepts, principles, and contract negotiation skills
DCP Midstream Partners is the publicly traded entity of DCP Midstream LLC, one of the largest natural gas gatherers in North America and...