The Senior DBA leads the design, testing, implementation, maintenance and control or the company’s database assets across multiple operating systems and environments. The Senior DBA develops data architectures, database management policies, and database management standards; Provides senior-level consulting services in the identification and resolution of all database related issues; Serves as a high-level resource on the IT team; Participates in planning, design, implementation and usage of data resources.
· See Primary Function
· Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008
· Knowledgeable in backup, restore and disaster recovery planning for SQL Servers
· Windows Server 2003, 2008
· Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles and practices
· Working technical experience designing, sizing, building, installing, configuring and supporting database servers
· Hands-on database tuning and troubleshooting experience
· Data modeling, query design and optimization, stored procedures
To apply please complete the form below.
New Penn Financial LLC - 15 months ago